National Security Law Resources

This page is a resource for lawyers who support national security organizations.

The menus on the left link to topically organized resources.


US Code    DoD Pubs     CJCS Pubs      USAF Pubs      Army Pubs

FLITE  (Access required)           JAGCNet
Need a will or power of attorney from an Air Force legal office?

If you are assisting an eligible legal assistance beneficiary, first go to the Air Force Legal Assistance Website: Complete the worksheet for a will or any powers of attorney you need. After you complete the worksheet, you’ll get a ticket number. Contact your servicing Air Force legal office with that ticket number and your last name and they’ll either schedule you for an appointment, or give you instructions for walk-in legal assistance.